Notice and Procedures for Making Claims of Copyright or Intellectual Property Infringement.
Clotheslined may, in appropriate circumstances and at its sole discretion, disable and/or terminate use of the Web site, Content, or Services by users who infringe on the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide Clotheslined’s Copyright Agent a Notice containing the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Web site (providing URL(s) in the body of an email is the best way to help us locate content quickly);
- your name, address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
If you believe in good faith that a notice of copyright infringement has been wrongly filed by Clotheslined against you, the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) permits you to send Clotheslined a counter-notice.
Notices and counter-notices must meet the then-current statutory requirements imposed by the DMCA; see http://www.loc.gov/copyright/ for details. Notices of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement and counter-notices should be sent to Clotheslined's Copyright Agent who can be reached in the following ways:
2348 N Damen Ave.
Chicago, IL 60647
Make sure you know whether the Content that you have seen on Clotheslined.com infringes your copyright. We suggest that you consult your legal advisor before filing a notice with Clotheslined’s copyright agent, because there may be penalties for false claims. Please also note that the information provided in this legal notice may be forwarded to the person who provided the allegedly infringing Content.